Made with love in our commercial kitchen
Learn more about our facility and our process
- Our facility is excellent, clean and professional.
- We prepare our food for dogs as if we were cooking for ourselves.
- Our ingredients are raised, grown, and harvested in the U.S.A., and are purchased from a local grocer, where many people like you shop every day for their own families.
- Everything is cooked in a manner that maintains maximum nutritional integrity and then we flash freeze our products to lock in that freshness.
Nothing but pure and simple ingredients
Our philosophy is simple. Your dog deserves robust, clean nutrition with real ingredients you can actually pronounce, such as:
- USDA butcher-quality chicken
- Quinoa or rice
- Peas & carrots
Just as importantly: What’s NOT in it?
- Rendered animal parts
- 4D meat (meat from animals which are dead, diseased, dying or have been destroyed)
- Additives, coatings, fillers, preservatives, colors or dyes
And this unpleasant list could go on and on. Unfortunately, what’s unfit for humans is considered fit for dogs. So, be sure to:
- Check your labels
- Do your research
You’re gonna love this:
All our products are gluten-free, and our Strength recipe is grain-free and sugar-free! Check out the chart listing all ingredients and nutrition.
Got any questions about our process?
We enthusiastically welcome any questions you have about our facility, our employees, our food prep, our cooking processes, or our ingredients. We put our heart into every batch of food we make for our very special canine friends.