Find dog friendly restaurants in Austin
You know the places … they have fresh bowls of water on the patio, and the waiters carry doggie snacks in their pockets. Looking for dog friendly restaurants in Austin? There are more than 200 of them, but they aren’t always easy to find. Check out this great page from BringFido.com to find a dog-friendly location in your area of Austin!
Own a restaurant?
Your customers will thank you for carrying our All Natural Canine products
If you own an restaurant or coffee shop and would like to learn more about carrying our food for dogs to offer to your four-legged customers, contact us.
Some of our favorite local dog-friendly spots:
Lakeway and Bee Cave area
- Two Saints Bakery
- Buster’s BBQ
- Ate Cafe
- Buenos Aires Cafe (Hill Country Galleria)
- All Star Burger (Hill Country Galleria)
- P. Terry”s (620)
- Texas Star Kitchen (620)
- Jo’s Coffee (2nd Street, also on South Congress)
- La Condesa (2nd Street)
- Guero’s Mexican (South Congress)
- Michelada’s (Trinity, near Convention Center)
- Whole Foods patio (5th street)
- Torchy’s Tacos (S. First Street)